1. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. Toss the beans and broccoli into boiling salted water. Cook for 2 minutes, then drain.
3. Cut the zucchini and pepper, cut the onion into slices and chop the garlic. In a frying pan, heat the olive oil, add the zucchini and fry for about a minute. Add the onion and garlic and fry for 2 minutes. Add the pepper and the can of chopped tomatoes. Season with salt, pepper and oregano. After about 2 minutes, pour everything into a separate bowl.
4. Toss the cooked pasta into a pan, add 1 tablespoon of butter, the herbs and stir. Add the beans and broccoli. Serve with the zucchini, pepper and tomatoes.
5. This dish may be served as a healthy, vegetarian meal or in combination with meat.