1. Cook pasta according to package instructions.
2. Rub the chicken tenderloin with salt, pepper, pepper and herbs. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the meat.
3. Reduce the heat and add the chopped onion, garlic and strips of dried tomatoes.
4. When the onion is soft, remove the meat and add drained can of chopped tomatoes. If necessary, add a bit of oil from the dried tomatoes. Heat for a moment.
5. Put the tomatoes and onions onto a separate plate, and toss the pasta into the frying pan. Pour in the cream, and after a minute of heating, add the fresh basil.
6. Arrange the pasta and vegetables on a plate and place the chicken tenderloin on top. For extra flavour, sprinkle the dish with grated Parmesan cheese.