1. Wash the chicken breast and remove the tenderloins.
2. Rub the chicken with salt, pepper and paprika. Cut the breast lengthwise, 3/4 deep.
3. Fill the meat with the sun-dried tomatoes, mozzarella, half of the rosemary sprig and one tablespoon of the pesto.
4. Preheat grill or skillet to high heat. Rub the breast with the sun-dried tomatoes oil and grill together with the second half of the rosemary sprig. Grill on one side until the meat is browned and turn it over. Reduce the temperature, cover the breast with aluminium foil and keep on the grill until ready.
5. After removing the chicken from the grill, top it up with a tablespoon of basil pesto.