1. Divide the washed cauliflower into florets.
2. In boiling salted water, cook the cauliflower florets for about 10 to 15 minutes.
3. When the cauliflower is half-cooked, add the pasta to the pot.
4. Heat oil in a frying pan with the clove of chopped garlic and plenty of parsley. When the garlic starts to sizzle, add the sieved tomatoes, salt and pepper. Leave the sauce to boil for 5 minutes.
5. Mix the drained pasta and cauliflower sauce. Transfer to plates, sprinkle with grated cheese and serve.